Mac Emulator Videos

 So, I finally finished the Mac Emulator Setup videos I'd been working on. It took a lot longer than I had planned to edit them together, but they're up now. It may be a while before I start on the next set of emulator setup videos, as my DVR is way too full right now, and I also want to get the platinum trophy for NieR Replicant at some point. Also, here's a link to a set of Mini vMac emulators I compiled. It includes instructions about how to compile versions of it for yourself if you want to, but the ones in the file should work pretty well, albeit the default speed setting is to a realistic speed, so you may want to change the speed when installing stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CoCo 3 NitrOS-9 Emulator VHD Install Disks

Overclocking the Raspberry Pi 4 for Fun and Games