CoCo 3 NitrOS-9 Emulator VHD Install Disks


OK, so I've been putting more work into getting emulators installed on my computer again, and I decided to take a quick little dip into OS-9 for the Tandy Color Computer 3. Or to be more precise, NitrOS-9. There are some pre-made VHD files out there, but those are years old, and the installation files from Robert Gault are even older. (UPDATE: There are pre-built images with lots of extra stuff included available from NitrOS-9 Ease of Use.) So, I played around with the NitrOS-9 build files, and compiled some installation disks based on the latest sources. I've put a video guide on how to set up your own VHD up on my YouTube page available here. The actual installation disks, with written instructions and a source code patch are up on my Dropbox here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mac Emulator Videos

Overclocking the Raspberry Pi 4 for Fun and Games